Travel With Complete Peace of Mind
Travel With Confidence
Here at Malta Paradise, we understand that you may have some concerns about travelling during these unprecedented times, which is why we’ve worked extensively with our suppliers to offer our exclusive peace of mind guarantee.
We are dedicated to providing the highest level of service to all of our customers; we’ve established excellent relationships with our suppliers and hotels, and continue to be enthusiastic about providing quality holidays that consistently deliver five-star service.
Please check the latest travel advice from the Foreign Commonwealth Office before you travel.
Unvaccinated passengers, or passengers who have only had the first dose will not be allowed entry to Malta, including unvaccinated children aged over 12 years old.
Check the latest information on our Coronavirus information page.
Your Safety Is Our Priority
We have implemented the best practices across the board, from the airlines to the transfers and hotel accommodation. Measures have been put in place to ensure that your journey and holiday experience is as safe as possible. We want you to have a fun, relaxing, exciting and care-free holiday with us, from the moment you book until you return home.
At the Airport and Onboard Your Flight
Your flight is something we know some customers may be concerned about, due to social distancing and recycled air onboard. Rest assured, all of our airline suppliers have state of the art filtration technology which filters 99.9% of airborne contaminants, including viruses, so you can fly with confidence and peace of mind.
Masks will need to be worn in the airport and onboard the plane, so please ensure you have a ready supply of additional masks with you.
If you have an exemption for wearing a mask, you will need to provide written proof of this from your GP in the form of a doctor’s certificate before you can fly, which clearly states your name and why you have an exemption or your medical condition. Lanyards or downloaded forms will not be accepted. We recommend that you use a face shield as an alternative to a mask if possible.
Respirator masks such as FFP2, FFP3 can also be worn, providing they do not have a valve. Medical masks and respirator masks are similar in protection value providing they are worn correctly and are of the correct size and fit for you. Respirator masks provide a tighter fit than medical masks, so just bear this in mind when travelling.
Certain airlines have specific rules on boarding the aircrafts and conditions of flying, you can find the information here:
Social distancing will be adhered to wherever possible during your transfer. You will need to wear a mask throughout your journey to your hotel.
We have worked with our drivers, transfer reps and suppliers to increase their cleaning protocols, and you can now expect the following as standard:
- Regular sanitisation, disinfection, and deep cleaning of all vehicles
- Frequent touch point sanitisation and cleaning between each journey
- Drivers will also make use of alcohol-based hand sanitisers and wear face masks
Hotel Safety Protocols & Cleanliness
The Maltese authorities are working with hotels to ensure that they are consistently meeting standards of cleanliness and have implemented safety protocols throughout their hotels and resorts to keep customers as safe as possible. Hotel staff have been trained in COVID safety and are expected to adhere to strict cleanliness and safety protocols at all times.
Hotels each have their own rules on COVID measures and you can expect to be given these rules when you arrive. Please take particular care to read through these rules, particularly those to do with the procedure to be followed if you experience any symptoms of COVID whilst you are on holiday.
We recommend that masks are worn where social distancing cannot be maintained and that you continue to wash your hands as per government guidelines.
COVID Cover Travel Insurance
We have teamed up with our preferred partner, Holiday Extras, to offer travel insurance including COVID cover, with 4 different levels of protection. They also offer "Latitude Insurance" to cover those with pre-existing medical conditions.
Their COVID policy covers you for the following:
- Cancellation if you or anyone insured on your policy contracts COVID prior to travelling and receives a positive test within 14 days prior to the travel start date.
- Up to £10,000,000 if you require emergency medical treatment abroad.
- Cover for additional travel and accommodation costs if you are discharged from hospital but medically unable to return home immediately.
- Costs for one other person to stay with you, or to travel to you from the UK and accompany you home.
- Travel costs to or from a hospital relating to your admission, discharge or attendance for outpatient treatment.
- Travel costs to and from appointments, or for the collection of medication prescribed for you by the hospital and the cost of additional food and drink.
- Cover for additional accommodation and/or return transportation if you are denied boarding your return flight due to having or being suspected of having COVID (Platinum policies only).
To get your exclusive offer, just call 0800 093 1900 and quote the code Y2916 or go online and get a quote in just a few minutes.
Can we help you?
You can contact us for information regarding your booking at any time.
- 0800 170 0777
- Email us